Saturday, February 18, 2006

:D

Eyes are close to shutting already. But still i wanna tell you guys that..

Yumin is happy today! Well, kinda. Because... I
-had quite a good hair day.
-watched quite a lot of fabulous movies.
-had a good dinner
-got my oldphone lost. well it isn't supposed to be a good thing but i guess i'm gonna leave the past behind. though there're traces of the present memories like my coach's first (&only) msg to me &the birthday msgs. lol anyhows it's okay, really. k bin?
-am the first singapore blogger on onemillionblogs.net! haha (or so Dave said) whats that, you ask? it's this kinda project by this guy called Dave. He wants to kinda put up icons (/squares) linking blogs &stuff. Ooh i am so flattered :)
I am the 104th icon. I hope he's gotten rid of the profile pic. Haha which was funny as a small lil 30x30 icon cos it looked kinda.. i dontknow it just look weird, i guess.
Anyhows people i'm helping him advertise 'cos THIS MAY BE YOUR WAY TO STARDOM! Hahahaha no im just kidding. It'll be fun to be in that grid altogether, no? I'm the first singaporean blogger on there. Be the second lovelies! Hahaha.
Just contact him at onemillionblogs @ gmail people. A dollar for a square! (Of course it's close to 2bucks in SGD but, ya.) You wouldn't know who may stumble upon your blogs. ;)

Advert-y, right? I know. It's meant to be one. Thanks again dave! He made my day :D

&just think today is a special day.
-
I hate tossing &turning & not falling asleep when i am ohsobushed. Darn, just can't fall asleep know? Very irritating.
&Then i wake up with less than 8hours of sleep. Dammit where were my lazy days! I want 'em back! I must learn to take naps without fidgetting (jasmin says i fidget too much ; i guess i do).

-
Ant &me decided to set up an lj (it's so popular nowadays i guess) to sell our stuff 'cos claris was like ym sell this for me &i was like urm i dont sell i just buy HAHAHA!
Look at my feedback everyone's like great buyer &stuff. Lol.
Ya so we're gonna dig up stuff to sell! Yay so mama i buy &get some in okay? I try la. 'Cos i don't have much to sell. Maybe i should pack tmr.

But i need enough sleep. Darn :(

-
Lovelies, ain't my layout fab? I loved the piano, it's a magnificent instrument to play. You just need the patience (i dont) &the willingness to learn AND PRACTISE.
Which doesn't apply in my urm.. 7-8years of piano-learning life?
Read the headings they're kinda linked. :)

-
I was just wondering (i wonder too much, i know) about kewl kute inventions while i was showering.
Urm. Wad sounds like what right? You use wad as in A Wad Of Tissues, i think. Correct me if im wrong.
Sigh budden sounds like sudden with a B. Which sounds wrong &not any way like But Then.
Kewl is Yew(tee)'s yew with the k? Kew? So where is your OOL? Isn't it supposed to be COOL? &Kute is just a Cute with a K right? Okay fine in malaysia you see the Ks replacing the Cs. Kool is acceptable, I GUESS.
Since i'm at the subject of criticism. Eh, why do people type commas after their sentences instead of dots?
Do you know whats the purpose of a comma? It is not to beautify ,,,,,,, your ,,,,,,, sentences,,,,,
Of course they don't use it that way. They say lol ,,,

Why uh? When does your fullstop come in, then?

Uh i reckon i shouldn't be so openly stating my comments. My stupid face link in on onemillionblogs.net LEH!! Anyone can see my blog. Any-one. Including unhappy thems.

-


I walked into the lift which smoked of smell. Oh sorry, smelt of smoke.

Cannot read at least can see picture right? Asses.

I like screenshots. &ada cracks me up (SOMETIMES, only)
-

I need to clean my earholes ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home